10 Reasons to Use a Utility Management Company
Many businesses and organisations are unsure of how the services provided by a utility management company can benefit them. Not only can these services lead to direct savings on your monthly energy bill but they can also free up valuable man hours.
Managing a business which has numerous sites and connections can become complicated, especially when these sites are spread across the country within an ever expanding portfolio. A utility management company can ensure new connections are installed quickly and smoothly, taking care of all aspects of the installation, simplifying what can become a stressful and time consuming process.
Below are 10 factors to consider when making the decision whether to use a utility management company:
- Totally Independent ensuring best value contracts for clients
- Simplify a complicated market/industry with specialist knowledge and experience
- Tailored supply contracts & dedicated account management
- Portfolio management to ensure all new and existing sites are on the correct contracts
- Additional services to help you validate bills & track/reduce energy usage - the Carbon Trust state a minimum 5% energy cost savings for clients who use these services
- Track the markets continuously throughout the day to keep clients informed of market conditions
- All Utility requirements dealt with efficiently within one business
- Delivery of fast & efficient new connections and metering installations
- Regular updates on new legislation that will affect their business
- Dedicated direct contacts for all services
If you would like to find out more on how you can benefit from managing your business utilities more effectively then feel to get in touch with Energy Management Solutions!