Our approach to taking on new sites is simple yet effective.
• A preliminary audit of the site is conducted, from the supply authorities' point of supply, right down to the end user.
• Tariffs are then analysed to ensure the most cost effective rates are being applied
• Meters are read on a monthly basis on dates most suited to billing or invoicing needs
• A full and comprehensive meter reading return is provided to our clients with metering slips for tenants
• Our in-house software can upload to most property mangement software
• Expense\Recovery synopses are also performed to balance expenditure with the local supply authority with recoveries from tenants
• Measuring equipment is assessed monthly to ensure that the most accurate readings are being taken
• All billing queries are managed through our help desk
Further to the above offerings, we are able to install, replace and test all types of static electricity and water meters.
Benefits of Utility Management:
Reduce costs by focusing on potential savings related to unit costs.
Achieve sustainable energy efficiency by making changes that will afford sustainable energy efficiency all year.
Increase efficiency because high-efficiency programs and equipment will increase production and lower overall costs.
Improve performance because after performance audits, it's easy to see where improvements are needed and essential to increasing energy efficiency.
Increase profit margins because with monthly savings, rebates, and refunds, any saved costs will go back to increasing profit margins.